Tekkit Militia Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Perks of Donating to Militia Craft!

Go down

The Perks of Donating to Militia Craft! Empty The Perks of Donating to Militia Craft!

Post by Scoapimp Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Well you already know that when someone donates it should be for the good of their very soul. That they should be donating to a server because they love that server and want to see it expand. They shouldn't have to get anything back for it.

However, that's almost NEVER the case. And since it's not, I've come up with multiple lists of items (which you my attempt to change slightly) and commands that may make you a happy Militia Craft Donator. Smile

If you wish to donate an amount that is not on this list. Message Scoapimp or Alsot1 (Andresy) and we'll work it out with you.

NO. YOU DO NOT GET TO BE A STAFF MEMBER JUST BECAUSE YOU DONATED.
So often, i get questions about whether or not someone who donates get staff, or if a specific donator got staff because they donated.
The only way to get staff is to be selected from a list of people based on your IG Qualities and the form you fill out here on the forums.

$25 Donator
Spoiler:

$50 Donator
Spoiler:

$75 Donator
Spoiler:

$100+ Donator
Spoiler:
Scoapimp
Scoapimp
Admin

https://militiacraft.forumotion.com