Tekkit Militia Craft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JMR5555 MOD APP

2 posters

Go down

JMR5555 MOD APP Empty JMR5555 MOD APP

Post by JMR5555 Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Name: Drake Ward

IGN (In Game Name): JMR5555

Email, Skype, etc: My skype is leadslinger2 and Drake ward

Hours Dedicated to Server: about 62 hrs

How often can you be online? Every day from 4:00 to 11:30 but i do HW so it varries

Past Staff Experiences: I have been a Admin on a priv server that had about 43 people on line daily. I have been a mod on two outher servers that i do not play on anymore because the server went down hill because of a DDOSS attack. I am now waiting to become a mod on anouther server and they know alot about me and i wish for good luck.

What do you plan to Accomplish with this Rank?: I plan to cach pvp loggers and combat hackers that use FF,Sprint hacks,Click aimbot,Timer, and Bow aimbot. I also want to get xrayers that xray people undergrown baces and chest to raid them. I just want the people of this server to have as much fun as I did and I want to stop the hacks. The hacks Stop Here. I have a skype above ^^ so contact me if u need more infor or if you want to trial me as a trial mod befor you take in consideration of makeing me a full ontime Mod. JMR5555 Out. cheers afro BTW I was never good at spelling and im working on it now and please and Thankyou.
JMR5555
JMR5555

Back to top Go down

JMR5555 MOD APP Empty Re: JMR5555 MOD APP

Post by Scoapimp Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Well, I would love to even take this into consideration, however you need to apply for and be accepted for Vet.

Once that happens, I will take a look into your Moderator Application.
Scoapimp
Scoapimp
Admin

https://militiacraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JMR5555 Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Ohh, Okay will do scoap
JMR5555
JMR5555

Back to top Go down